At Burgess Diagnostics, we are always looking to attract dedicated and hard-working people who can play a valuable role within our teams.
Senior MRI & CT Radiographers (Bank) – Mobile Veterinary
Would you like to widen your scanning expertise with experience in the friendly and welcoming veterinary sector? Then please read on:
Burgess Diagnostics is the leading provider of mobile cross-sectional imaging services exclusively to the veterinary sector. Through our mobile fleet and network of scanning sites, we deliver a flexible, cost-effective, and high-quality scanning service across the UK and Ireland.
We have the following opportunities for Senior MRI & CT Radiographers to join our relaxed and supportive clinical team. We are looking for radiographers to cover the following locations for the specified number of days per month shown below:
- MRI - Fakenham (1 day per month)
- MRI - Dursley – (2 days per month)
- MRI - Belfast – (3 days per week or 6 days per month)
- MRI - Newcastle – (2 days per month)
- CT - Newcastle – (1 day per month)
- CT - Cardiff – (1 day per month)
- CT – Swindon – (1 day per month)
- Highly proficient in MRI or CT with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Comfortable working as an autonomous practitioner with support from veterinary specialists on site
- Previous veterinary experience is not essential, full training will be provided.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive day rate
- Sociable working hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm
If you are enthusiastic, motivated, and looking to become part of an experienced team, who are committed to maintaining and developing the highest standards of diagnostic imaging and providing outstanding customer care, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply please send your CV and a short covering letter to: email@example.com
For further information or to arrange an initial call please contact:
Donna Smyth, Head of Clinical Services at firstname.lastname@example.org