Please find below advice and guidance provided to our scanning practices regarding Coronavirus.
As we move through these very uncertain times due to Coronavirus, here at Burgess Diagnostics we would like to assure you, that for as long as we are able we will continue to provide a mobile CT or MRI service to your practice.
We have issued very clear direction to our teams in regards to cleanliness of the scanners and the personal responsibility we have to follow the guidelines set out by the Government. As things progress we will ensure to keep our teams updated with any changes.
We aim to follow the guidelines below and will also adhere to any protocols you put in place within your practice. If you would like to provide your individual protocols by email, prior to your next service date, we can cascade the information to our team.
- Our staff will make themselves known to you on arrival to inform you of personnel in attendance
- Our staff will minimise visits into the practice wherever practical (remaining on board the scanner unless necessary)
- Our staff will request to use your facilities
- Our staff will adhere to your site’s infection control protocols
- Hand gel is available on all scanners
- Hard surface cleaning solution is available on all scanners
- Cleaning of coils, tables, table controls, sandbags, floors and other commonly used areas such as door handles, keyboards and mouse will be cleaned at the end of each day or in between site visits where there are more than one sites visited in a day.
We do appreciate that this is a fast changing situation and as a business are closely following Government guidelines on a day by day basis. The safety of our employees and customers is of paramount importance to us and if at any time our current situation changes we endeavour to provide as much notice as practicably possible should we have to make changes to our schedule.
Managing Director, Burgess Diagnostics